Security Head Guard
- Responsible to coordinate and ensure the availability of Quality and Trained security staff from the service providers in line with our business requirement.
- Responsible to ensure accurate administration of all relevant registers and records at Packing Station.
- Responsible to ensure for stringent inspection of in coming and out going vehicles, employees etc., at the main gate at all times.
- Ensure to infuse and inculcate strict discipline among the security teaM.
- Responsible for fire and emergency rescue system ready for use at all times.
- Responsible to ensure the security service providers shall adhere the relevant statutory compliances.
- Shall handle Grievances relating to Direct & Indirect Team movements in close coordination with the concerned Unit Incharges /Functional Heads.
- Responsible to submit required reports on periodical basis to your reporting authority.
Security Systems Engineer
Under supervision of the Project Manager of Operations, the Security systems Installer performs a wide variety of duties and responsibilities which consist of directing, coordinating, planning, designing, operating and installing, and routine maintenance of video surveillance cameras and systems
Principal Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for installing new security camera systems including cabling and Storage Device (i.e. Network Video Recorders (NVR), or DVRs.
- Install and configure security systems equipment at on-site locations
- Test, adjusts and troubleshoot security systems equipment
- Handle Work Orders, paperwork and transport materials to work site.
- Act as liaison between client and Project Manager
Security Guards :
Required Security guards urgently for Banks
should be 10th passed,
Duty-8hrs, off -2nd /4th Saturday & Sunday Off + All Bank Holiday's
Send Resume/Details to email@example.com